Dr. Antonio Esposito received his undergraduate degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He attended the prestigious New York Chiropractic College and was awarded his doctorate. He is licensed to practice in New Jersey and New York. Dr. Esposito has completed numerous post-graduate studies in neurology, orthopedics, detoxification, nutrition and applied kinesiology.
Spinal Rehabilitation and Wellness is a multi-disciplinary clinic in which Dr. Esposito is clinic director. The clinic is a modern, state-of-the-art 3,000 square foot facility that offers treatment by board certified doctors in Neurology, Pain Management, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy and Acupuncture.
- Diplomate of American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics, National College of Chiropractic
- Master Certification, American Medical Association Permanent Medical Impairment Examination and Credible Medical Fact Findings
- Rehabilitation following Vehicular Trauma, sponsored by the Chiropractic Rehabilitation Association
- Certified in Applied Kinesiology
- Certified in Pain Management and Manipulation Under Anesthesia by the American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine
- Completed postgraduate studies in Chiropractic Reference of Clinical Radiograph Interpretation
- Member, American Chiropractic Association since 1992
- Member, International Chiropractic Association since 1992
- Member, Northern New Jersey Chiropractic Society since 1992
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners since 1991